The power of the homebuyers
Different buyers have different items on their wish list and different demands based on their needs and lifestyle. This is especially true for wealthy homebuyers looking for a St. Petersburg home for sale.
They don’t just want comfort and convenience. They want to feel pampered and spoiled with a luxurious feel.
Luxury home buyers look for specific features, which they are willing to pay top dollar to acquire. Regardless of the location and architectural style of the home, once their demands are met, that home is theirs.
Key home features luxury buyers want.
1. Open Floor Concept. Modern living is all about openness and socialization. Open floor concepts are highly in demand, not just by luxury home owners but generally by a large percentage of homebuyers, because it creates a unity of space where friends and loved ones can gather and mingle.
It also allows for convenience and multi-tasking. If you love cooking and entertaining, a great room that is open from the kitchen into the living room becomes a hangout because guests enjoy watching you prepare food, and you can easily entertain while preparing great meals.
2. A smart home. These days, a luxury home is not a luxury home without professional grade audio/video systems, lights, thermostat, window shades, a security system, and all the smart home devices that you can control with just a touch on your iPhone or android even when you are not at home. Rich homebuyers want it all.
3. A top-of-the-line gourmet kitchen. Luxury home buyers look for the “wow” factor. They want an impressive kitchen, something to show off and enjoy while entertaining.
This means they want a spacious, fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line restaurant grade appliances. Large islands, beautiful backsplash, granite or marble countertops, custom cabinets, hardwood floor, custom lighting, double-sided refrigerators, at times two ovens, a big walk-in pantry, a warming drawer and many many more features are desired.
4. Large master suites with dressing rooms. The master bedroom is a private retreat, and many wealthy buyers prefer a spacious master bedroom where they can relax in comfort and style.
Large walk-in closets, either in the master bedroom or master bathroom, are part of the deal since the privileged class need space for their branded and luxurious clothes and accessories.
5. Spa bathrooms. One of the marks of a luxury home is a walking into a spa bathroom where you’ll feel transported into a world-class spa or resort.
With bathroom materials carefully selected to give a high-end finish, and laden with features like a walk-in shower with a rain shower, a large jacuzzi tub, heated floors, a double vanity, and more, these bathrooms have been recreated to give the best rest and relaxation to its owners.
6. Game and theater rooms. This trend has been in existence for some years now among luxury homeowners. A true extravagant home must have a game and movie room.
You may have even heard of homeowners having their own indoor basketball courts and indoor pools in the game room. You will never want to step out of the home when all your needs are catered inside.
7. Stunning outdoor retreats. When you are paying a premium, you expect even the outdoor space to be stylish, beautiful and catered to your taste. A stunning outdoor retreat is a must for every luxury home.
Whether it is an infinity pool in a gorgeous garden setting, a large back porch overlooking a picturesque landscaping with water features, a luxurious patio with a large flat screen TV or a fire feature, the outdoor retreat is a place where one can rest, relax and entertain.
Estelia will sell ya!
The Mesimer Team – Service You Deserve from People You Can Trust.
In case you can not view this video here, please click the link below to view Must Have Features Buyers Demand in Luxury Homes on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/kcfcioMVoEI