Before you know it the holiday season will be here. Do you know that November through December is a great time to list your home? Here is why.
- People who look for a home during the holidays are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays. Less competition means more money for you.
- Houses show better when they are decorated for the Holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional over the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
- Some people must buy before year end for tax reasons.
- You can remain on the market, but have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays.
- You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
- Buyers have more time to look over the Holidays than they do during a busy work week.
- January is traditionally when new hires begin new jobs. Some transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy.
- By selling now you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring when many more houses are on the market for less money.
For more information, give us a call at 727.686.2859 or E-mail us at: Estelia@kw.com