There are many pieces to even the simplest real estate transaction, including selling, buying, closing and moving. All have the potential to be stressful. Moving just may top the list.
Behind death of a spouse and divorce, moving is the third most stressful life event, according to a recent article on www.HealthStatus.com Whether you are moving from a shack to a palace, whether it is a happy occasion or not, moving is a major disruption to your daily routine and that of your family.
In St. Petersburg we are fortunate to have the services of House to Home Relocation, a move management company owned and operated by Barbara and Jay Marshall. (www.hthrelocation.com)
Their full service approach covers everything. In their own words, Our “house-to-home” moving process for our clients comes with a personal and customized touch, and informative and dedicated services.
Here are some of the ways House to Home Relocation can help you:
• Free In-home Consultation
• Develop Your Relocation Plan
• Organize and Sort Your Pack Your Belongings
• Prepare a Personalized Floor Plan for Your New Home
• Provide Moving Company Estimates
• Coordinate with New Home Destination and Service Providers
• Arrange for Liquidation of Personal Belongings you no longer want or need
• Manage Your Moving Day
• Unpack and Set up Your New Home
For more information or to book a consultation, call Barbara and Jay at 727.388.2651 or E-mail them at email@example.com You’ll be glad you did.