Get your FREE Home Value Report today!
If you’ve already decided to put your home up for sale, it’s fairly important to make sure that you get top dollar for your property.
Much like that job promotion or your kids’ college degrees, you want to protect your investments so you can reap the benefits from your hard-earned money.
The home is the biggest investment for you and your family. In order to protect that investment, you want to make sure that you get more than what you paid for when it comes to selling your property.
Tips for selling your waterfront home in St. Petersburg:
- Learn the real estate market. Know how it moves, what makes house prices go up or down in your area, when the best time to sell is, and more.
- Price your home right. A big mistake that sellers make is pricing the home according to the amount they bought it for. Base your price on market conditions and data gathered from a comprehensive market analysis (CMA) of your neighborhood.
- Hire an experienced and competent real estate agent who LISTENS to your needs.
Call me, Estelia Mesimer, at 727-686-2859 and I will put my years of experience to work for you!
It’s not easy to sell your home, especially if this is a home you’ve lived in for a long time. As such, you need to work with an agent that understands your concerns and put your needs above all else.
To help you determine the value of your home for sale in St. Petersburg, we can schedule an appointment – at no cost!
We will make an appointment to walk the property where you can show me the upgrades you have made to your home. I will take the information I learn from physically being present in your home to come up with a correct best estimate for your home value. There is no cost or obligation for your home value report.
Know the factors that affect your home price:
- Neighborhood – Think about the time when you first bought your property. Were you concerned about moving into a new neighborhood where you don’t know anyone? Didn’t you make sure that you lived in a town that wasn’t just safe for you and your family, but it also had all the amenities you need?
- Condition of the property – If you were a first-time homebuyer and you looked at your home now, would you be impressed with all the renovations or do you think it wasn’t well-maintained at all? If your home for sale has any leaks or faulty electrical wiring and more – don’t expect to get top dollar unless you get all of these fixed ASAP.
- Future developments in town – Buyer’s preference greatly affects whether they would like the architectural style of the home or not. However, one thing that ALL BUYERS will take into consideration when purchasing your home is: Are there any future developments in the area? Will these developments affect the lives of the residents in a positive or a negative way?
- Average home sales – How much is the average price of homes sold in your area? Determine the real value of your home by looking at the data available on the average list price of houses in St. Petersburg. Not all homes are built the same but your sale price must be within the price range of homes sold in your town.
If you’re looking to sell your waterfront home and don’t know where to start, simply visit www.Estelia.com!
St. Petersburg has been my home for over 20 years. I know the area! I know the community well and with that knowledge, I am able to help my clients with all of their real estate needs in the area.
Call me, Estelia Mesimer, at 727-686-2859 so we can schedule a FREE home value report today!
The Mesimer Team – Service You Deserve from People You Can Trust.
If you cannot view this video, click here to get to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyceZrzfQ7U&feature=youtu.be